Pillar Machine | MMTJ – Miter Machine
Original price $50,000.00 - Original price $50,000.00
$50,000.00 - $50,000.00
Current price $50,000.00
The MMTJ is a full 3 Axis CNC machining center used for producing high quality miter joints used in cabinet door manufacturing. This machine produces between 175-200 doors per 8 hour shift with one operator.
The MMTJ performs the following functions:
- 3-Axis control for high quality joints and flexibility in machining various sizes of profiles. (X, Y and Z)
- 2 working zones
- 3 HP high frequency spindle for mortise (18,000 RPM)
- 6 HP high frequency spindle for tenon (18,000 RPM)
- 1″ x 3.5″ machining capability (larger sizes available upon request)
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
Advantages of The MMTJ:
- Elimination of complicated machine setups climb cut of both tenon and mortise cuts for a “tear out” free cut.
- The ability to cut MDF paper or vinyl wrapped profiles.
- Eliminates the need for applying inlays.
- Reduces the maintenance and cost associated with the tooling by more than 50% by eliminating end coping.
- Eliminates the need for outside profiling or sanding the edges of doors
- Eliminates the need for sanding the face of the doors
- Both stiles and rails are run face down for consistency of machining.
- Self aligning joints
- There is a more durable and aesthetically pleasing blind joint (no visible joint on edge of board)
- Multiple tool paths to choose from in tenon and miter (on the mortise side) to accommodate all profiles.
- Bar-code Reader
- Diamond tooling
- Pillar-Gauge CNC back fence (for use in sizing part lengths)
- Larger machining capabilities