Pillar Machine | M45 – Miter Machine
The M45 is our entry level miter, mortise, and tenon machine. One of our most popular wood cnc machines that features side pressure clamps to ensure the part is firmly against the side fence prior to clamping. This guarantees a perfect 45˚ miter every time. The M45 will produce 150-175 doors per shift.
The M45 performs the following functions:
- Multi-Axis control for high quality joints and flexibility in machining various sizes of profiles
- 2 working zones
- 3 HP high frequency spindle for mortise (24,000 RPM)
- 6 HP high frequency spindle for tenon (18,000 RPM)
- 1″ x 3.5″ machining capability (larger sizes available upon request)
- Combination top/side clamps for optimal part control
- Heavy duty 1900 lb. frame
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
Advantages of The M45:
- Elimination of complicated machine setups climb cut of both tenon and mortise cuts for a “tear out” free cut.
- The ability to cut MDF paper or vinyl wrapped profiles.
- Eliminates the need for applying inlays.
- Reduces the maintenance and cost associated with the tooling by more than 50% by eliminating end coping.
- Eliminates the need for outside profiling or sanding the edges of doors
- Eliminates the need for sanding the face of the doors
- Both stiles and rails are run face down for consistency of machining.
- Self aligning joints
- There is a more durable and aesthetically pleasing blind joint (no visible joint on edge of board)
- Multiple tool paths to choose from in tenon and miter (on the mortise side) to accommodate all profiles.