Pillar Machine | HPLD – Horizontal Bore and Lockdowel Inserter
The HPLD is a horizontal point to point Lockdowel inserting machine and one of the finest line boring machines for cabinets available. This machine will insert H-clips, Channel Locks and Spring Pins with ease.Using CNC control, this machine positions the drilling spindle to bore holes and insert the Lockdowel hardware.
Using the HPLD will allow you to produce three times as much product without needing more employees. There’s no need for glue or clamping with the HPLD and Lockdowel system. Lockdowels help reduce assembly time by 80% or more. Putting together cases, cabinets and furniture should take minutes, not hours. Cabinets built with EClips are SEFA 8 tested and passed. They are in compliance with AWI standards.
You also have the ability to link the HPLD through Cabinet Vision’s screen-to-machine software.
The HPLD performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Boring
- Lockdowel Eclips products Insertion
- X Axis CNC Control For Positioning
- 15″ Industrial Color Touchscreen
- 2 Zones
- 4 Clamp Units
- 3 HP High Frequency 18,000 RPM Direct Drive Routing Spindle
- Digital Mechanical Readouts For Height and Depth
- 49″ Work Zone
- Heavy Duty 1400 lb. Frame
- 1″ Thick Machined Aluminum Work Surface Covered with a 3M Maintenance Free Non-slip Surface
- Lockdowel Eclips dowel bowls, feeders and inserter
Advantages of The HPLD:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- No glue or water required for dowel insertion
- No clamping needed
- Faster, Stronger and easier assembly by using Lockdowel Eclips
- Gain production times on CNC routers and Point to Points by shifting boring and doweling to the HPLD.
- Additional horizontal spindles (pilot drilling for confirmat screw)
- Vertical boring spindle
- Longer table lengths
- CNC control of additional axis
- Additional work zones
- Additional work zones dedicated for rail end work (for doweling face frames)
- Barcode reader
- Offline programming
- Wooden Dowel Insertion Unit