Pillar Machine | HPJ – Horizontal/Vertical Bore and Dowel
Original price $50,000.00 - Original price $50,000.00
$50,000.00 - $50,000.00
Current price $50,000.00
The HPJ 48 is a Vertical and Horizontal Boring machine and Dowel insertion CNC machining center used for case construction in cabinet and/or furniture manufacturing.
The HPJ performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Boring and Vertical Boring
- Glue Insertion
- Dowel Insertion
New 2020 Features:
- Rear Machine Enclosure is Standard
- 15″ Industrial Swivel Color Touchscreen
- Wider Frame Design (this allows for one extra spindle and one extra dowel inserter without compromising table space.
- Manual ‘Pop-up’ side fences. This allows the side fences to quickly be raised or lowered depending on the length of part being processed.
- New Graphics and Sleek Look.
- X Axis CNC control for positioning
- 15″ industrial swivel color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
- 4 zones
- 8 clamp units
- 3 manual reference fences
- 3 HP high frequency 18,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle
- Digital mechanical readouts for height and depth
- 49″ work zone
- Rear safety cage enclosure
- 1″ thick machined aluminum work surface covered with a 3M maintenance free non-slip surface
- Our standard sealed glue injecting system injects glue or water with little to no maintenance.
- Small footprint to conserve floor space
- Our “protrusionator” dowel inserter allows for adjustment of dowel protrusion.
Advantages of The HPJ:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- Quick, accurate assembly
- Gain production times on CNC routers and Point to Points by shifting boring and doweling to the HPJ.
- Additional horizontal spindles (pilot drilling for confirmat screw)
- Vertical boring spindle
- Longer table lengths
- CNC control of additional axis
- Additional work zones
- Additional work zones dedicated for rail end work (for doweling face frames)
- Bar-code reader
- Offline programming
- Parametric programming (standard or built to customer specifications)
- Louver grooving
- Dado routing
- “Modeez Clip” routing