Voorwood | L79 End Finisher
The L79 End Finisher is designed to precisely cut MDF mouldings to length, then sand both ends. Next, to complete the one-pass process, an applicator wheel with automatic heat control applies the transfer finish. A louver end foiler is a production-oriented machine designed for reliability and operator convenience using a hopper feeder. Set-up time is kept to a minimum by many special Voorwood features.
The L79 End Finisher positive feed system ensures accurate finishing. As parts are fed past the station, they are clamped securely between the bottom lugged chain and the top hold-down belt. The frame is made of a welded rigid steel construction with specially selected alloy steels that are used throughout. Rotating components are dynamically balanced and electronically tested for vibration after the final assembly.
The L79 End Finisher has an applicator wheel with automatic heat control that applies the transfer foil to louver ends. An end finisher is a production-oriented machine designed for reliability and operator convenience. The carrier film rewinds with automatic tension control. The stripper-rollers provide for precision trimming foil on the edges.
- Accommodates a maximum part length from 6″–80″
- Accommodates a part width up to 8.50″
- Endless belt hold-down and bottom chain with pop-up lugs 3″ spacing
- Fully adjustable bottom scoring precisely cuts MDF louver parts to length
- Sands both ends of parts, preparing the surface for finishing
- Applicator wheel with automatic heat control
- Hopper feeder (option)
- Foils a 1.875″ face width