RITTER | R200T - Single Spindle Counterbore Drill Tub
Designed for pocket joinery face frame construction. The Ritter R200T pocket hole drill provides the most efficient and economical method of frame joinery. Flush and tight joint construction is provided on all types of wood. The elimination of dowel boring, dowel and glue insertion, clamping time and joint misalignment provides up to 50% reduction in frame construction. The ability to disassemble a frame and reposition a joint without the loss of material adds to the systems productivity. The design of the R200T pocket hole drill eliminates the need for glue to be applied to the joint.
- 1.5 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- 14 Degree Single Spindle
- 6,100 RPM Spindle Speed
- 24" x 30" Table Area
- Adjustable Fence with (2) Stops
- Tooling Included
- Interchangeable Head with R220T
- Electrical: 110/120V, 60Hz, 20A
- Air: 80-100 PSI
- Work Height: 38.25"
- Footprint: 34.5" x 25.25"
- R200T3 – 1.5 HP 3-Phase 230/460 Volt
Shipping Weight: 561 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 33” X 43” X 51”