Mereen-Johnson | Model 524-DC/SR Roll Feed Edging Multiple Rip Saw
With up to four moving saw blades, selective ripping has never been more affordable. Moreover, now a NEW two arbor version of the Model 524 is available, arranged to edge lumber on first arbor & precision rip on the second arbor.
The Model 524-RF/SR Roll Feed Select-a-Rip Saw, when combined with the high speed Rip Navigator Scout-HS, will provide better feeding accuracy, detailed production and vendor reporting, improved lumber yield, higher profits and greater operator safety.
Rip Navigator Scout-HS for the Roll Feed
- Up to 20 boards, 16 feet in length per minute
- Scans lumber for width, length & crook
- Ships fully assembled for fast and easy set-up
- Random width part capability on Select Rip Saws
- Integrates perfectly with Mereen-Johnson Roll Feed Ripsaw
- Real time recording can turn off rips when production requirements are met
- Programmable cut bill will only rip strips which meet your length & cross cut requirements
- Extremely robust construction providing greatest durability & longevity.
- Designed for low maintenance providing the lowest total cost of ownership.
- The industry’s best re-sale value.
- The best warranty and after sales service