Mereen-Johnson | Model 1101 CNC Single Spindle Dovetailer
Affordable & Versatile
For those looking for a compact, powerful, and advanced Dovetailer; our new Model 1101 is it! This CNC Dovetailer is one cut above the rest, with benefits such as drawer size flexibility, cutter compensation, and a menu-driven operator’s console. These are the reasons why our new Model 1101 is the most accurate, durable, & easy to use machine on the market.
Mereen-Johnson’s CNC Dovetailers offer the quality construction, precision, reliability, and low cost of ownership you’ve come to expect from this industry leader.
This unique machine offers production flexibility combined with lightning fast changeovers.
• The Model 1101 CNC Single Spindle Dovetailer features a a 3HP high speed spindle motor.
• Variable speed spindle up to 20,000RPM
• Optional scoring pass to reduce tearout.
• Collet type tool change, increases flexibility with different types of bits/cutters.
• Automatic partial tenon removal (No special tools required).
• Able to Load multiple parts while spindle is in operation.
• Create half-blind dovetails and box joints.
• Change pitch, size and pattern of dovetail in seconds from operator console.
• Resharpened bits easily accommodated using cutter compensation.
• Tenon/mortise fit is easily adjusted from the operator console.
• Part thickness changeovers are made in seconds from the operator console.
• Programmable cutting speeds with high speed non-cutting moves between zones.
• Easy to understand and simple to use.
• Up to 13.5” high drawer (4 zone use), 28” high drawer (dual zone use)
• 3/8” to 3/4” material thickness
• 1-3/4” to 28” drawer height
• 6“ minimum drawer width
• 7” minimum drawer depth
• 3 HP High Speed Spindle Motor
• Collet type tool change system
• AC brushless servo motors
• Precision rack & roller pinion style drive.
• Manual pneumatic actuation
• Touchscreen operator interface