Leadermac | Smartmac Moulder Series
Original price $50,000.00 - Original price $50,000.00
$50,000.00 - $50,000.00
Current price $50,000.00
Why Leadermac Smartmac Moulder Series?
- Industrial moulder design with a solid cast iron frame produces unparalleled finished part quality in its class.
- Never has a moulder with such an industrial design and a wide range of features been available at this price point.
- Compact design ensures it can fit in almost any shop.
- Turnkey solutions include on-site operator and maintenance training.
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame provides superior vibration damping, which produces superiorly finished parts and promotes long bearing & machine life.
- Small footprint allows the Smartmac to fit into nearly any shop.
- All tables and fences hard chromed with approximately 0.012″-0014″ thick hard chrome, which ensures maximum longevity.
- Comes with more top-driven and bottom full-width driven feed rolls than other moulders of its size.
- 6000 RPM spindles each with (4) ABEC 6 precision bearings per spindle which provides smooth surface finish results.
- Side heads share a motor allowing the machine length to be shortened.
- Pneumatic side holdover provides consistent side pressure to the fence.
- Pneumatic hold down pressure to all top feed rolls provides consistent and repeatable pressure.
- Pneumatic chip breakers ensuring consistent pressure.
- Full width driven infeed & outfeed bed rolls.
- Dual SIKO quick set counters to assist in quick and accurate changeovers.
- Axial adjustment of last bottom head from front of machine.
- Table lubrication system.
- Centralized grease lubrication system.
- Safety sound enclosure is standard.
- Pneumatic pressure to chip breakers, holdovers, and top feed rolls.
0.6″ to 7″ or 9″
0.25″ to 5″
Number of spindles
1 to 5
6000 RPM (7200 opt)
Standard feed speed
20 to 80 FPM
Minimum part length
8″ (butt to butt)
Axial adjustment of vertical spindles
Axial adjustment of horizontal spindles
Infeed bed length
78″ (2m), 98″ (2m) or 120″ (2.5m)