Lamello | Bisco P-14
Bisco P is a plastic element and part of the P-System range of connecting fittings. The aligning element fits into the 7 mm wide P-System groove but is not form-locking like Clamex P. Instead, it is anchored in the groove due to its surface structure and can also be used as a fixed connection with PVA glue.
Bisco P-14 / Bisco P-10 is used in combination with Clamex P-14 / Clamex P-10 as a cost-effective solution when clamping force is only required from every second fitting and the use of more affordable aligning elements in between to maintain flush grooves is sufficient as an alternative.
- Zeta P2 depth setting 14
- Fits the same P-system groove as clamex P-14 / clamex P-10 thus removing the need to change cutters
- Self-clamping in the groove due to its surface structure
- Fixed connections possible in conjunction with PVA glue
- Minimal installation depth for material thickness from 16 mm
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
For Alignment of Grooves on Separation Walls, Table Tops or Kitchen Worktops, Glueing of Work Pieces
Width: 27 mm
Length: 65 mm
Height: 7 mm
Cutting Size: 100.4 mm Diameter, 7 mm x 22 mm
Tensile Strength: 400 N/40 kg
Special Features: Bisco P-14