Lamello | Clamex S-18
Clamex S is a knock down connector that is screwed into an 8 mm groove and connected via a lever. The 8 mm groove cutter for Clamex S can be used with any Lamello biscuit joiner.
Clamex S possesses a minimal installation depth of 14.7 mm and can therefore be used in all wood materials from 16 mm.
- Practically wear-free knock down connector
- Detachable miter connector for 30-180° angles and all butt joints
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Can be installed with any Lamello biscuit joiner
- Stackable for transport, despite pre-installed connectors
- High clamping force of 100 kg for glueing furniture at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation using Classic X and Top 21 biscuit joiners
Clamex S can be used in the production of furniture, cabinets, displays or exhibit manufacturing.
The connector is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general gluing aid. It is also frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down connector for furniture, shelf units, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Gluing aid for miters and unusual angles
- Connector for detachable elements in store fixtures and exhibit construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new product lines
- On-site adjustments and assembly
Size: 66 × 29 × 8 mm
Cutter: Ø 100 x 8 x 22
Shell Material: Fiberglass reinforced plastic
Lever Material: Zinc die-cast
Installation Tolerance: Longitudinal ± 1 mm
Particle board ~ 800 N ≈ 180 lbf.
Beech ~ 1300 N ≈ 292 lbf.