Lamello | Zeta P2 Cordless
NEW! Cordless version of the best-selling, Swiss-crafted biscuit joiner of the Lamello P-System.
The Zeta P2 Cordless is the profile biscuit joiner for the P-System. It can be used to join components in solid wood, plywood, MDF, particleboard, plastics, solid surface, and more.
The integrated vertical mechanical drive on the cutting spindle of the Zeta P2 cordless is the centerpiece of this profile biscuit joiner. During the cutting process, the vertical mechanical drive automatically performs a vertical movement to create the profile groove. All P-System fittings are then manually inserted into this groove, ensuring a fast form-locking anchorage.
The Zeta P2 cordless can cut P-System grooves for connectors with varying installation depths simply by turning the P-System depth adjuster, thus removing the need to change cutters.
The vertical movement for the profile groove is triggered automatically when the maximum cutting depth is reached and requires just a fraction of a second. The vertical mechanical drive combines process precision and reliability with a low-wear, fully mechanical construction.
The Zeta P2 cordless can also be employed as a standard biscuit joiner for original biscuits by deactivating the profile groove function and changing to a 4mm blade.
- Trademark P-System Vertical Mechanical Drive. The vertical mechanical drive consists of highly precise rotary parts supplied by Lamello. It creates an eddy current, driving the stroke movement.
- P-System Anchorage
- Tool-free anchoring of connectors, without adhesive or screws.
- P-System Depth Adjuster
- Extremely fast rotation to set different depths for the P-System joining elements: 10, 12, 14, 15 or 18.
- Use Zeta P2 Cordless for standard wooden biscuits by rotating the P-System depth adjuster to OFF to switch off the vertical mechanical drive. The 7 mm P-System cutter is replaced with the 4 mm groove cutter.
- Swivelling Front Stop with Fixed Pivot Point
- Join reliably with the cutter which is in the exact center between to two application surfaces
- Multifunctional Stop Square
- In addition to vertical stability resulting from the larger contact area, the stop square enables variable adjustment of the groove position, 0-50 mm.
- Extremely fast joining method using a power tool
- Rapid, simple, and precise
- Identical grooves on both work pieces, saving time by removing the need for depth adjustments and minimizing the risk of errors
- Connector system with innovative profile groove technology greatly reduces labor time while also negating the need for additional fastening materials
- 5 different cutting depths for various connecting fittings
- Also compatible with biscuits and other 4 mm fittings
101801DS Zeta P2 Cordless with (2) 4.0 Ah Batteries and Charger $2,100
- Zeta P2 cordless
- 2 batteries 18V, LiHD 4.0 Ah
- P-System cutter, diamond tipped
- Stop square
- Suction stub 36 mm
- Angle disc
- Spacer 2 mm
- Spacer 4 mm
- Tool set
- P-System drill jig incl. drill
- Dust bag
Power: 800 W Cordless Version
Cutter: Carbide-tipped profile groove cutter / Diamond-tipped profile groove cutter Ø 100 x 7 x 22 mm
Max. cutting depth: 20 mm
Weight: 8.15 lbs. incl. 4.0 Ah battery / 9.03 lbs. incl. 5.5 Ah battery