Lamello | Classic X Cordless
NEW! From the inventor and world leader in wood biscuit joinery - now without the cord.
The Classic X cordless is the 18V battery powered version of the original Classic X - the tried-and-tested biscuit joiner from the inventor of the system.
The Classix X cordless offers the perfect combination of speed, versatility, and mobility. Features include a fully revised base plate and the slim yet powerful 780 W motor.
Along with the fixed, self-clamping, and detachable connectors and the Classic X, Lamello represents the most complete and versatile wood joining system.
- Base plate with improved visibility of the angle scale and the height setting
- The base plate, swiveling front stop, and stop square are now flush on both sides for efficient positioning on the work piece
- Precision-machined guide and application surfaces for perfect fit of the work pieces
- Slim but powerful 780 W motor
- Multifunctional stop square for vertical stability as well as perfect miters due to the application on the outer surface for 22.5 and 45° angles
101700S Classic X Cordless with (2) 4.0 Ah Batteries and charger $1,200
- Classic X cordless
- 2 batteries 18V, LiHD 4.0 Ah
- Charger ASC 55, plug type C Euro
- Carbide tipped cutter
- Suction stub 36 mm
- Stop square
- Spacer 4 mm
- Tool set
- Dust bag
- The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Thin work pieces measuring 8 or 10 mm may be joined at any angle
- Fixed connections of wood and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces using biscuits of various sizes, the clamping element or the plastic element for solid surfaces
- Detachable connections using the Clamex S connector
- Self-clamping connections with the E20-L and E20-H elements
- Further use to cut grooves and expansion gaps as well as to mill out resin pockets
Power: 740 W Cordless Version
Speed: 6'040 min
Cutter: Carbide-tipped cutter 100 x 4 x 22 mm
Teeth: Z6 (3+3 alternating teeth)
Max. cutting depth: 20 mm
Weight: 6.83 lbs. incl. 4.0 Ah battery / 7.71 lbs. incl. 5.5 Ah battery