Lamello | Classic X
Classic X is the mainstay biscuit joiner based on the tried-and-tested original from the inventor of the system and offers the perfect combination of speed and versatility. Features of the Classic X include the fully revised base plate and the slim yet powerful 780 W motor or convenient 18V cordless version.
Along with the fixed, self-clamping and detachable connectors and the Classic X, Lamello represents the most complete and versatile wood joining system.
Benefits of the Classic X biscuit joiner
- Base plate with improved visibility of the angle scale and the height setting
- The base plate, swivelling front stop and stop square are now flush on both sides for efficient positioning on the work piece
- Precision-machined guide and application surfaces for perfect fit of the work pieces
- Slim but powerful 780 W motor
- Multifunctional stop square for vertical stability as well as perfect miters due to the application on the outer surface for 22.5 and 45° angles
- The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Thin work pieces measuring 8 or 10 mm may be joined at any angle
- Fixed connections of wood and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces using biscuits of various sizes, the clamping element or the plastic element for solid surfaces
- Detachable connections using the Clamex S connector
- Self-clamping connections with the E20-L and E20-H elements
- Further use to cut grooves and expansion gaps as well as to mill out resin pockets
Power: 780 W
Voltage: 120 V
Speed: 10,000 min?¹
Cutter: Carbide-tipped cutter 100 x 4 x 22 mm
Teeth: 6 alternate teeth
Max. cutting depth: 20 mm
Weight: 6.8 lbs.