JLT | BOOTHCOAT.5 (1) Gallon Pail of Bates Boothcoating
Bates Boothcoating / Glue Release is a temporary protective coating that prevents glue from adhering to machinery and other surfaces, leading to less labor and equipment down-time for cleaning.
Bates Glue Release is applied to machinery before cold gluing operations, and allows the glue to be easily removed after it dries.
- Temporary barrier coating for cold gluing applications
- Prevents glues, adhesives and resins from adhering to machinery
- Allows dried glue mess to be easily scraped off
- Reduces machinery down time for cleaning
- Regular application prevents need for harsh cleaning methods
- Can be used in areas with moving parts or tight tolerances
Application, coverage & use:
- For cold gluing applications – Up to 100°f / 38°c
- Easily brushed, wiped or sprayed on