HEBROCK | F 4 Edgebander
This model impresses across the board.
Smaller size, same performance.
The space-saving F 4 measures just 4 metres long. However, it is ideal for producing fully machined edges. It comes optimally equipped, even in its standard version. It will surprise you with its jointing technology, corner processing and flat scraper. An optional radius scraper is available for finishing off edges. And there’s plenty more. The integrated interchangeable glue pot (colour change) even allows PUR processing. Set your sights on this diverse model!
- Feed speed 10 m/min
- Higher cover
- Greater ease of use
- Optional radius cutter
- Optional cleaning station
- Integrated adhesive changing device
- Compact frame design
- Interchangeable glue pot can be heated in 3.5 mins
- 3D graphic symbols
- WhisperCut with interchangeable DIA tools
- Adhesive/colour change
- Flat scraper including dual keying
- 15“ LED touchscreen
- Easy-to-read display with integrated 3D feature
- Revolving and tilting control system
- USB interface
- Meter and running time counter
- Resistant to dust
Pre-milling cutter (WhisperCut)
The WhisperCut jointing system with interchangeable diamond cutting points ensures maximum tool life (manual height adjustment) and tear-free milling results due to an oblique cut through the centre of the panel. Two ready-to-use cutter heads guarantee tear-free milling results, even for demanding materials and surfaces.
By simply swapping the diamond cutting points, this significantly reduces sharpening costs and downtime and no changes to the basic machine settings are required unlike with classic tools. The lightweight aluminium design protects the motors and enhances smooth operation.
The milling depth can be manually adjusted up to 2.0 mm so that you can work to the final dimensions when cutting.
Change over quick heating pot
• Ready for operation in just 3.5 minutes
• Standard interchangeable glue pots with stop function for rapid change of colour or technology (EVA/PUR)
• Tool-free change of glue pot
• Simplified cleaning of glue pot in a matter of minutes
• Teflon coating for effortless cleaning
These 3 spring-loaded pressure rollers apply optimum pressure to the banded edges. Adhesive residue or dirt can be easily removed thanks to their coating.
Trim saw station
The stable design of the single-motor cross-cut saw with linear guides enables precise sawing of the front and rear workpieces. Simply choose the setting via the touchscreen display on the front of the machine.
This combination milling unit allows you to choose between the different machining procedures: Radius / 10° chamfer and flush milling (combination version). The standard setting is conveniently selected via the display on the front of the machine.
Cleaning agent spraying unit
This spray system applies the cleaning agent to the top and bottom of the workpiece. By applying the cleaning agent, this removes both the separating agent already applied and any impurities or adhesive residue on the panel surface.
Dynamically stored flat scraper ensures high production quality
even for difficult materials. The wide contact surface precisely and gently scans the edge material to ensure consistent quality and removes adhesive residue and excess edges.
Release agent spraying unit
By applying the separating agent to the top and bottom of the workpiece, this prevents any excess adhesive residue from sticking to the workpiece Prior to edging, the spray system casts a fine layer of separating agent over the top and bottom of the workpiece edges. This prevents any excess adhesive from sticking to the workpiece. This option is recommended if regularly working with PUR adhesives.
Protection spraying unit
The lubricant is sprayed onto the edge surface via an additional fine nozzle to prevent damage to sensitive edges or the removal of film due to sensing rollers and sensing shoes.
Pneumatic 3-point adjustment
By upgrading the milling to 3-point adjustment, the radius, chamfer and flush milling (combination blade) can be selected via the display. As a result, protective covers remain closed and this minimises set-up time.
Corner rounding unit
Corner rounding optimally prepares you for any challenge when it comes to dealing with the front of the turning heads. Thanks to intelligent programming via the touchscreen display, individual sides and processing settings can be set.
Whether it’s the front and/or rear edge, radius or chamfer settings or choosing between an entire side or only the vertical edge, there are no limits here. The optional, interchangeable motor combined with our quick-change preliminary setup provides a rapid solution when dealing with different edge thicknesses.
Additional change motor for corner rounding
This AC motor optimally prepares your machine for ABS and thin edges.
Tools can be effortlessly changed and the finish improved. No manual reworking required (quick-change preliminary setup required).
You can intuitively set up your machine via the 15” touchscreen on the front and view all key information at a glance. The 40 channels allow you to store, modify and repeat individual settings. The 3D feature provides a visual representation of the front and back of your final workpiece. You can clearly record key parameters such as workpiece quantity, linear metre and duration and assign them to your commissions.
Plain text notifications inform you of the current status of your machine, which simplifies the maintenance process.
This energy-saving mode is an automatic standby mode that disables all systems. If a workpiece is not fed into the machine for a longer period of time (15 minutes), the machine, including heating of the glue pot system, will automatically switch off. The machine consumes almost no energy.
- Manual adjustment of edge and pre-milling thickness
- SPS control (including 15” touchscreen)
- Glue application to the workpiece for edge material up to 3 mm
- Support plate for the edge material
- Visual display for workpiece sequence using LEDs at machine inlet
- Pre-milling cutter (including DIA tool) up to 2 mm jointing cutter depth with interchangeable blade design (WhisperCut)
- Overhead changeable glue pot with Teflon coating and glue-changing device
- Trim saw for precise processing of front and rear edge workpiece
- Corner rounding unit
- Surface scraper with dual-tracing
- Conveyor chain with screw-fixed special chain plates
- Double roller overhead pressure system (ball-bearing mounted)
- Workpiece support (folds out to front)
- Viewing window on the rear of the machine
- Feed speed approx. 10 m/min
- HF milling station with pneumatic milling adjustment and combi-blade system (radius/chamfer/flush)
|Max. pre-milling thickness
|Max. edge thickness
|Min/max workpiece thickness
|8 – 50 mm
|Min. workpiece width
|Min. workpiece length
|approx. 10 m/min.
|Ready for operation
|approx. 3,5 min.
|Max. power consumption
|Ø approx. 7,4 kW
|400 V – 3 Ph – 50 Hz
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)
|approx. 4050 x 1450 x 1500 mm
|Work table height
|Ø 1 x 140 mm
|approx. 840 kg